Rider classification follows WRRA rules.
- junior (16 years and less)
- adult (17 – 50 years)
- masters (51 years and above)
- men / women
Vehicle classification follows WRRA rules, added with velomobile and tandem classes.
- unfaired recumbents (WRRA)
- 3 (or more) wheeled unfaired recumbents, “trikes” (WRRA)
- tail or nose faired recumbents, 2 or more wheels (WRRA)
- fully faired recumbents, velomobiles (addition to WRRA classification)
- tandem (addition to WRRA classification)
- Drafting is allowed except in one hour race. 200 m race will be started one by one, individually.
- Helmet is not mandatory, but is highly recommended.
- One operational breaking device is mandatory.
- Track circulation happens clock-wise.
- A rear view mirror is recommended.
- Everyone is responsible for his/hers own health. Do evaluate your condition regularly during the races.
- Organiser only provides the track for the event - no responsibilities of any kind can be delegated to the organising party.
Organiser recommends checking and acquiring suitable personal insurance for the weekend. A waiver of liability will be signed during registration and before races.
During the 6 and 12 hour races (Sunday) a pitstop area will be located at the outside of the track, on the last turn before the starting line (check the track map). Service cars/vans/tents shall be parked/organized in line so that the circulation of the racing vehicles is as fluid as possible, without unnecessary obstacles.